|CHARACTERISTICS||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUE|
|Density @ 15 ºC, kg/L||ASTM D-1298||0.884|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|AT 40 ºC cSt||ASTM D-445||40|
|AT 100 ºC cSt||ASTM D-445||6.3|
|Viscosity Index ASTM||D-2270||104|
|Apparent Viscosity @ -25ºC, cP||ASTM D-5293||6666|
|Flash Point COC, ºC||ASTM D-92||216|
|Pour Point, ºC||ASTM D-97||-33|
|TBN, mg KOH/gm||ASTM D-2896||9|
ULTRA 4 SAE 10W it is a monograde diesel engine oil, it is formulated from a high quality of base stock and selected additives to give excellent detergency and dispersancy, it has a good quality alkalinity reserve to neutralize the acidic effect of high sulphur fuel for diesel engines.
Additional Quality Features
1. It has good detergent, dispersant additives to control deposit formation of combution products.
2. Protection against wear and rust prevention.
3. Excellent high temperature stability.
4. Excellent internal engines cleanliness and longer engine life.
5. Excellent oxidation protection at high temperature.
ULTRA 4 SAE 10W is recommended for use in heavy duty loaded turbo charged and naturally diesel engines in commercial light vehicles, vans, passenger cars and heavy duty service for both on/off roads, use for diesel stationary engines.