• Remarkable detergent and dispersant properties.
• Increase fuel economy by lowering oil consumption due to piston/ring design and oil viscosity.
• Wear and Oxidation premium protection.
• Easy and smooth start up at low temperatures.
• Prevent formation of sludge and contamination.
• Low particulate emissions due to ILSAC GF-5 technology
• Prevent sludge and contamination.
Density @ 30⁰C, Kg/L ASTM D-1298 0.85
Kinematic Viscosity, cSt
at 40⁰C cSt
at 100⁰C cSt
Flash Point COC, ⁰C
Pour Point ⁰C
TBN, mg KOH/g
MAG PRIMA EXTREME SAE 5W-40 is manufactured by latest technology using synthetic virgin base oil and
advanced additives of ILSAC GF-5 performance level for low volatility to provide premium quality of lubricant.
It has unique technique in providing full engine protection in all engine cycles (start up, warm up, and normal/
up normal working condition).
It is used for all light and commercial vehicles with direct injection, turbo charges, multi valves and normal
engines; in general for low emission engines with high performance level, also, it is compatible for cars using
lead free gasoline and catalytic converters. It has intelligent molecules that cling to critical engine parts and
provide full protection and cleaning properties by controlling sludge and deposit formation on engine surfaces
protection and cleaning properties by controlling sludge and deposit formation on engine surfaces
Meets the Requirements
MB 229.5, RENAULT 700/710, PSA B71 2296