1. Lubricants for all season.
2. Fully compatible with catalytic converter.
3. Superior lubrication, reduce fuel consumption and extended engine life.
4. Good for high speed driving on motorway as well as city drive.
5. Extended oil drain interval.
6. Easy starting on extremely cold weather.
7. Excellent thermal stability, good for operation in high temperature conditions.
|CHARACTERISTICS||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUE|
|Density @ 15 ºC, kg/L||ASTM D-1298||0.888|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|AT 40 ºC cSt||ASTM D-445||118|
|AT 100 ºC cSt||ASTM D-445||15.4|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D-2270||135|
|Apparent Viscosity @-20°C||ASTM D-5293||6700|
|Flash Point COC, ºC||ASTM D-92||230|
|Pour Point, ºC||ASTM D-97||-27|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||ASTM D-2896||7.5|
MAG SILK 8000 SAE 15W40 is a multigrade gasoline engine oil, manufactured from a high quality of base oil and selected additives to formulate a multi-grade oil for all recent technology gasoline engines and light cars diesel engines.
It is recommended for all modern gasoline engines running in severe conditions, on high ways and inside the cities, it has anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-oxidant properties, suitable for vehicles equipped with catalysts converter.
Features & Benefits
Performance Level API: SL/CF, MIL-L-2104E, ACEA A3-98 B3-98/E-3
Application Of Use
MAG SILK 8000 SAE 15W40 is recommended for modern gasoline and diesel engines, for vehicles equipped with catalyst converter for driving in the city and motorway. It is also recommended for use in turbocharged or naturally aspirated diesel engines in cars and light vans. Suitable for operation in all weather conditions.